CONTACT ME TO ORDER
- Please check your Master channel, so you have turned off all the plug ins. I need your Pre Master File please.
- After doing this, please check that your song has a volume of -6db.
- When you have completed these 2 steps, export your song from your DAW in the same audio format as you have already mixed it.
wav or aiff file "16-bit/44,1kHz"
wav or aiff file "24-bit/44,1kHz"
- Label each individual Stem with a descriptive name. (Example: Drums, Bassline, Synth, Lead Vocal, Pad Sounds etc...) This can be done before or after exporting (bouncing) each track.
- Export each track from the beginning of the song so that all tracks start from the same position and are the exact same lenght.
- I accept up to 8 stems per Song for Stem mixing
- Our preferred exported file-format is a 24 bit .Wave or .AIF. (Do not aplly dithering)
- After all the tracks are exported, add them to a folder, label the folder as the song name, and then compress the folder into a .ZIP or .RAR file.
- The same Steps as at "Song Mastering & Stem Mixing.